HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Tue May 25, 2010 8:41 pm

It has been the cause of wars, outlived the rise and fall of nations, and been pondered for centuries by kings and pharaohs to no avail.

WHAT IS IT?

The ultimate question:

Is there more to Dale's life than being just, you know, RIDICULOUSLY good looking?

Share your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
shoxZz
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Tue May 25, 2010 8:44 pm

well of course Dale's life has more than good looks and halo.
it has his bff jill gabe (shoxZz)
yes its my name and don't come up with that un original GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYbe shit its annoying

Don't scrim or 2v2 with Dale.

its brutal
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Tue May 25, 2010 8:45 pm

JEALOUS CUZ IM AFK PRO?
Back to top Go down
Kappy
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Wed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm

shoxZz wrote:
well of course Dale's life has more than good looks and halo.
it has his bff jill gabe (shoxZz)
yes its my name and don't come up with that un original GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYbe shit its annoying

Don't scrim or 2v2 with Dale.

its brutal

I agree, this pickle kid goes afk for facebook messaging his mother for like an entire scrim gg
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Wed May 26, 2010 3:06 pm

This is true I don't deny it.

However. Let's stay on topic people. Allow me to quote the question that is ACTUALLY being discussed.

Quote :
Is there more to Dale's life than being just, you know, RIDICULOUSLY good looking?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Dude duhhh, I mean comeon we all 2v2 over dale's goodlooks
your the reason hilter got jealous and started WWII, cause you look like a ridicously good looking Jew.
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Wed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm

*half jew*

My Daddy was Jewish but hates Jewish people now, and my Mommy was christian but not really.

Hydro, thank you for your valuable insight. Your debate skills are unmatched.
Back to top Go down
shoxZz
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   Wed May 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Well Quisas meaning perhaps in Spanish and pronounced "keesass" sounding like kissass; KISSASS there is somthing more to dales life besides good looks. Like being in a relationship with vampire women and kissing shoxzZz's beautiful pistol skin he made you in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...   

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Debate Mankind has ever known...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Halo Trial Lounge :: You talk smack . I talk back!-
Jump to: