HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Well, there are no best pistol and best sniper, because every pro can rape at pistoling and sniping in small ping.

Even cloony is a good shooter now because he gets 66 almost everywhere, but can you count him as one of the best?

Fiasco can rape everyone in cali but probably lose to proxy in NY

Me and Acidic can rape everyone in west canada but probably lose to some in East US.

Tapout can beat most people in east coast.

Point is, there are no best pistoler and best sniper.


So, that being said, lets talk about the capper and overall list.

Best Capper currently:

1. Prome
2. Hood
3. locke
4. Die
5. pun
6. ibup

Best Overall Currently:

1. Hood
2. Prome
3. Proxy
4. Fiasco
5. Locke
6. Pun



I'd say fiasco is best in shooting overall, but he is absolutely garbage in capping.

Hood outranks me in overall because he gets much smaller ping than me in 99% of servers, so unless server is west or canada, he can outshoot me and outcap me.

pun can probably be ranked higher, but most of his partners lack game concept, no offense but pun is the only one in GB who knows how to play CTF.
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:31 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
Well, there are no best pistol and the best sniper is Van Pelt, because every pro can rape at pistoling and Van Pelt just owns the shit outta you.

Even cloony is a good shooter now because he gets 66 almost everywhere, but can you count him as one of the best?

Fiasco can rape everyone in cali but probably lose to proxy in NY

Me and Acidic can rape everyone in west canada but probably lose to some in East US.

Tapout can beat most people in east coast.

Point is, Van Pelt is the best sniper.


So, that being said, lets talk about the capper and overall list.

Best Capper currently:

1. Prome
2. Hood
3. locke (GSP: "I am not impressed.")
4. Die Exora
5. pun
6. ibup

Best Overall Currently:

1. Hood
2. Prome Van Pelt
3. Proxy
4. Fiasco
5. Locke
6. Pun


I'd say fiasco is best in shooting overall, but he is absolutely garbage GOD in capping.

Hood outranks me in overall because he gets much smaller ping than me in 99% of servers, so unless server is west or canada, he can outshoot me and outcap me.

pun can probably be ranked higher, but most of his partners lack game concept, no offense but pun is the only one in GB who knows how to play CTF.

I revised your rough draft for you Paven.
Back to top Go down
draggy
Decent
Decent


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 pm

here is my list.

Pistolers:
8=D~

Snipers:
8=D~ Van Pelt

Cappers:
8=D~

Overall Players:
8=D~
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm

who the hell is van pelt?
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
Eden
Pro
Pro


Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 am

Dan wrote:
@ Eden, you've played what 3 yrs? And you think you can tell me which players are bad/good come on now...
The people you scratched out I doubt you have even played which is why you show pure ignorance

56,000th bitch 1v1 pistol battle? ^_^ There's a reason i used to be in good clans and ill give you a hint it isn't my sniping/capping Neutral

And pun I think we are both guilty over glorifying some friends but it happens. I wrote mine probably as quick as you xD

Amp told me to post on here b@d amp LoL, never take anything I say seriously.

What does how long I played have to do with anything? I happen to have played with and against every single player on that list at one time or another. So please don't try to turn this into "omfg i play 8 yrs so and u dun, so i gudder" , it's just sad really. Playing time has nothing to do with it, considering I've beaten kids that have 2x the hours logged on trial, than I do.(lolGreat)

But why don't you tell me, which of these players I commented on, I haven't played with or against. Please tell me, you're somehow insinuating that I'm not qualified to judge them because I haven't spent 8 years on Halo Trial, so obviously you should, in all your 23yrs worth of Halo wisdom, be able to tell me which ones I've never met because they're "old skool" I'll wait for the list.


You better believe I can tell you which players are good and bad, considering you're putting trash like Lost as best capper. I mean seriously Dan, you actually think Lost, the kid I caught botting and bluewalling several times is one of the five best cappers on trial?




Or maybe you didn't know he bluewalled because you don't know dick about trial? I mean surely a player such as yourself, would know x1-Lost(clean111) was a waller? Surely you merely forget right? Right.


I'm really not sure what's worse, you thinking Bloc and XHS are some of Halo's top pistolers and snipers, or that you called Lost your "friend"


Son, you fail.
Back to top Go down
Proxy
Decent
Decent


Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 am

Eden wrote:
Dan wrote:
@ Eden, you've played what 3 yrs? And you think you can tell me which players are bad/good come on now...
The people you scratched out I doubt you have even played which is why you show pure ignorance

56,000th bitch 1v1 pistol battle? ^_^ There's a reason i used to be in good clans and ill give you a hint it isn't my sniping/capping Neutral

And pun I think we are both guilty over glorifying some friends but it happens. I wrote mine probably as quick as you xD

Amp told me to post on here b@d amp LoL, never take anything I say seriously.

What does how long I played have to do with anything? I happen to have played with and against every single player on that list at one time or another. So please don't try to turn this into "omfg i play 8 yrs so and u dun, so i gudder" , it's just sad really. Playing time has nothing to do with it, considering I've beaten kids that have 2x the hours logged on trial, than I do.(lolGreat)

But why don't you tell me, which of these players I commented on, I haven't played with or against. Please tell me, you're somehow insinuating that I'm not qualified to judge them because I haven't spent 8 years on Halo Trial, so obviously you should, in all your 23yrs worth of Halo wisdom, be able to tell me which ones I've never met because they're "old skool" I'll wait for the list.


You better believe I can tell you which players are good and bad, considering you're putting trash like Lost as best capper. I mean seriously Dan, you actually think Lost, the kid I caught botting and bluewalling several times is one of the five best cappers on trial?




Or maybe you didn't know he bluewalled because you don't know dick about trial? I mean surely a player such as yourself, would know x1-Lost(clean111) was a waller? Surely you merely forget right? Right.


I'm really not sure what's worse, you thinking Bloc and XHS are some of Halo's top pistolers and snipers, or that you called Lost your "friend"


Son, you fail.

LOL P33NED
Back to top Go down
Proxy
Decent
Decent


Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 am

=SA=Prome wrote:
who the hell is van pelt?

that one nigga from jumanji
Back to top Go down
Hood!
Decent
Decent
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 am

luny speaks the truth
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
who the hell is van pelt?

Nigga.... like wtf? THIS BE MOTHERFUCKING VAN PELT NIGGE! ↓

Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend


Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 pm

draggy wrote:
here is my list.

Pistolers:
8=D~

Snipers:
8=D~ Van Pelt

Cappers:
8=D~

Overall Players:
8=D~

wanna revise that list draggy... stop listening in on our vent!



CIA all the way ;d
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Wth? Who's impersonating me in that ss? Cause surely I've never spelled my name like that before, plus I don't do a space in between tags.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend


Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
Wth? Who's impersonating me in that ss? Cause surely I've never spelled my name like that before, plus I don't do a space in between tags.

it wasnt you diox i think it was proxy or something.
Back to top Go down
Proxy
Decent
Decent


Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Dan wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:
Wth? Who's impersonating me in that ss? Cause surely I've never spelled my name like that before, plus I don't do a space in between tags.

it wasnt you diox i think it was proxy or something.

not me and bloodtype o is acidic who is in gb
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend


Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm

lmao someone deleted my post, was it so good eden begged prome to take it off, stay tuuuned
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:32 pm

vigil wrote:
Eden's D is tighter than a yeast infection.

==> Nominated for Best Defender.


Well said, and incidentally gambit and I were talking about the same topic and we came to the same conclusion. Eden controls the hogs and doesn't let anything get away with his flag. Kills with good timing. Good defender. Nuff said.

Eden if you read this I am officially no longer Benedict A. gg.
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:24 pm

lol Eden wanna tell them how we 1 v 1 ctf and u can't even stop me from 3-0ing u? G.G

Good Defender, nice
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
lol Eden wanna tell them how we 1 v 1 ctf and u can't even stop me from 3-0ing u? G.G

Good Defender, nice


Fail driving.
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro


Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
lol Eden wanna tell them how we 1 v 1 ctf and u can't even stop me from 3-0ing u? G.G

Good Defender, nice

Oh wait you don't mean those 1v1 ctf games where you were so sure you could beat me if I were host? And you lost every game, and demanded rs over and over? Not those right? We've never srs 1v1 ctf apart from that.

Dan wrote:
lmao someone deleted my post, was it so good eden begged prome to take it off, stay tuuuned

I'm sure that's what happened. Just retype it moron. Common sense is on my side. It's obvious kids like Lost and XHS are not the best on trial.

I'm not interested in how many hours of your life you've spent playing a video game or how many clans you got kicked from. The simple fact remains, those kids you listed have no reason being anywhere near the top, in terms of skill.
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:25 am

Eden wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
lol Eden wanna tell them how we 1 v 1 ctf and u can't even stop me from 3-0ing u? G.G

Good Defender, nice

Oh wait you don't mean those 1v1 ctf games where you were so sure you could beat me if I were host? And you lost every game, and demanded rs over and over? Not those right? We've never srs 1v1 ctf apart from that.

Dan wrote:
lmao someone deleted my post, was it so good eden begged prome to take it off, stay tuuuned

I'm sure that's what happened. Just retype it moron. Common sense is on my side. It's obvious kids like Lost and XHS are not the best on trial.

I'm not interested in how many hours of your life you've spent playing a video game or how many clans you got kicked from. The simple fact remains, those kids you listed have no reason being anywhere near the top, in terms of skill.




This is after i 3-0ed eden, and he got all mad and was like "wtf no way 1 v 1 me in my 33 nao!". So we woke up princess so eden can get his 33 den he was all like "wtf lag warp dude someone ddosing me like wtf comp freeze screen died mom raging dad humping like wtf" so i was like "get gudder plz" den he was like "plz remember how when i host i raped u." den i was all like "ye u were host" den he was like "qq?" den i came here and uploaded and now he mad.
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast


Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:37 pm

crayon doesnt wall, infact i would consider him one of the best shooters
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: my not so shit list   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Cappers:
Prome - i fucking hate playing you. period
PuN- love you as a partner personally. your passive and alert.
Phoenix - lets be real. hes pretty damn good

Snipers:
Fiasco- your beast
Gambit- your a faggot, but still beast. you see the field well.
Kevin- no concept of game almost whatsover such as myself [shoot =kill]. but you top me sniping.
VeNoM- you were scary at your prime but now your clearing the rust off.

All Around:
Locke- you can cap and D better than alot playing this game.
Prome- apparently your net was the worst ever created... but you can pistol and snipe exceptionally regardless.
Volt- very underrated player who can shoot cleanly.
Hood- Good capper and good base rape

Up and comers:
ShOxzz- he can finish with his pistol alot more now
HyDro- sniping is definetly getting there
Electro- hate to fucken say it. hes gettin better, but still shit.

This knowledge has alll come from personal experience in playing with and against these players. Those who i have failed to mention that deserve credit aswell for consistent abilities to perform include kappy, comik, proxy, spawnz, amp, eden, vigil, eastbay, fury and iBup.

Label me as what you want, odds are what you say are true. Only thing going through my mind is killing. I whore the fuck out of that port but im learning to focus more on seeing the field and anticipating my partners movements aswell as the enemies. Il give myself credit for being one of the top snipers in the game. People like prome and pun know exactly what im good for and have been and are currently trying to teach me what the fuck to do instead of killing all the time.

and lets be real dan. slapping brieze is cake.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend


Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:24 pm

=SA=hydro wrote:
crayon doesnt wall, infact i would consider him one of the best shooters

see Hydro knows whats up... and lol prome cyclops

Also if you took the time to frequent XHS server you would find their actually pretty talented some of them even in usa servers, and once again eden I tell you to readddd, Lost as capper, how does botting come into that?

And you are mad lucky I don't even remember half the shit i typed up for you, albeit it would've destroyed you completely in a fun not trolling kind of way xD

p/s I've never been kicked off any clan on trial I leave of my own choosing

@tapout: "smoking brieze is a piece of cake" LOL okay ill ask brieze to 1v1 you next time he's on and you will get your chance cutey Wink and apparently smoking all of CIA is easy as you so put it, even though we've beaten better clans than -gb- but meh w/e dude

and I like how you don't mention me for anything, when you joined =SA= lets not forget you were constantly harassing me to play with you and teach you some skills seeing as you had come from that dire #7w clan which got carried by weazel/kevin/tris <==all ex clanmates of mine
... now I really know the expression biting the hand that feeds you, thanx pal!
tongue

EDIT! LOL:
Quote :
"l give myself credit for being one of the top snipers in the game"

I didn't even see this, are you actually serious LMFAO! Kudos tappy, your the best sniper in a game where 90% of the better gamers moved on with their lives... :S And tbfh best is pushing it, if scuba/lharmi/etc. were to come back tommorow which is quite possible they would be better than you in about a week... just go on claiming we are all washed up we taught you guys the game bounce
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

My list



Cappers:

Prome
ibup
pimp
Pun

Snipers/pistolers

Fiasco
Proxy
hood
Kevin
Tapout



Overall:

Fiasco
ibup
proxy
pun








Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Dan wrote:
=SA=hydro wrote:
crayon doesnt wall, infact i would consider him one of the best shooters

see Hydro knows whats up... and lol prome cyclops

Also if you took the time to frequent XHS server you would find their actually pretty talented some of them even in usa servers, and once again eden I tell you to readddd, Lost as capper, how does botting come into that?

And you are mad lucky I don't even remember half the shit i typed up for you, albeit it would've destroyed you completely in a fun not trolling kind of way xD

p/s I've never been kicked off any clan on trial I leave of my own choosing

@tapout: "smoking brieze is a piece of cake" LOL okay ill ask brieze to 1v1 you next time he's on and you will get your chance cutey Wink and apparently smoking all of CIA is easy as you so put it, even though we've beaten better clans than -gb- but meh w/e dude

and I like how you don't mention me for anything, when you joined =SA= lets not forget you were constantly harassing me to play with you and teach you some skills seeing as you had come from that dire #7w clan which got carried by weazel/kevin/tris <==all ex clanmates of mine
... now I really know the expression biting the hand that feeds you, thanx pal!
tongue

EDIT! LOL:
Quote :
"l give myself credit for being one of the top snipers in the game"

I didn't even see this, are you actually serious LMFAO! Kudos tappy, your the best sniper in a game where 90% of the better gamers moved on with their lives... :S And tbfh best is pushing it, if scuba/lharmi/etc. were to come back tommorow which is quite possible they would be better than you in about a week... just go on claiming we are all washed up we taught you guys the game bounce
SHut up the fuck up with those long ass paragraphs . And bro u didnt carry anyone , In the past i actually thought u were good but trust me even prome said ur bad when i tryed out for =sa= he told me to get another partner whos actually "Good" and really Kuddos? LOL fuck u think this is nigga
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

like wtf? i never said that
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   

Back to top Go down
 
Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The Truth about myBrute
» Dedicated MYbrute Player
» Top 50 Players Of Playchess/PCC: January-June 2012
» New section for players to organise Boss fights or to Heal General?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Halo Trial Lounge :: Lets get our talk on!-
Jump to: