HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 prome got raped

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pistol3



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: prome got raped   Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:17 am

ok so me and prome 2v2'd and he rage quit, after that he ban my 1st acc, i dont think we need a wide eyed cat eater as an admin anymore, > _ < time to pull out my banhammer b/c i am ignorant! <-- that gon be prome when he read dis ps: hes bipolar i mean it i dont think anyone has noticed.
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm

pistol3 wrote:
ok so me and prome 2v2'd and he rage quit, after that he ban my 1st acc, i dont think we need a wide eyed cat eater as an admin anymore, > _ < time to pull out my banhammer b/c i am ignorant! <-- that gon be prome when he read dis ps: hes bipolar i mean it i dont think anyone has noticed.
Shut up pistol ur bad anyways u accuse me of botting when u cant even upload??? LOL? and no u have no right to call prome right when hes 10 x times better than u and im 100x times better
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 pm

but by that math pimp, u r 10 times better than me? ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:05 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
but by that math pimp, u r 10 times better than me? ^_^

Yeah I know, he's gotten pretty cocky now huh?
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 pm

♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
but by that math pimp, u r 10 times better than me? ^_^

Yeah I know, he's gotten pretty cocky now huh?
its true =] But still prome i gotta admit ur a smart fucking player u faggot
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Pimp wrote:
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
but by that math pimp, u r 10 times better than me? ^_^

Yeah I know, he's gotten pretty cocky now huh?
its true =] But still prome i gotta admit ur a smart fucking player u faggot

Yeah, and you're so fucking dumb.
Back to top Go down
antwon



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-06-20

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
Pimp wrote:
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
but by that math pimp, u r 10 times better than me? ^_^

Yeah I know, he's gotten pretty cocky now huh?
its true =] But still prome i gotta admit ur a smart fucking player u faggot

Yeah, and you're so fucking dumb.


DIOXIDE HAS A MOUTH ON HIM DONT HE?
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 pm

antwon wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:
Pimp wrote:
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
but by that math pimp, u r 10 times better than me? ^_^

Yeah I know, he's gotten pretty cocky now huh?
its true =] But still prome i gotta admit ur a smart fucking player u faggot

Yeah, and you're so fucking dumb.


DIOXIDE HAS A MOUTH ON HIM DONT HE?
IS THT THE NIGGA ANTWON??!!!??? antWONN DATT ATT ANTWONN SERIOUSE??
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 am

Pimp wrote:
antwon wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:
Pimp wrote:
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
but by that math pimp, u r 10 times better than me? ^_^

Yeah I know, he's gotten pretty cocky now huh?
its true =] But still prome i gotta admit ur a smart fucking player u faggot

Yeah, and you're so fucking dumb.


DIOXIDE HAS A MOUTH ON HIM DONT HE?
IS THT THE NIGGA ANTWON??!!!??? antWONN DATT ATT ANTWONN SERIOUSE??


guys, guys, guys your all just faggots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: prome got raped   

Back to top Go down
 
prome got raped
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Halo Trial Lounge :: You talk smack . I talk back!-
Jump to: