HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pro posting to be mod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 am

Well, I'm active, don't get mad over a game. Don't like cheaters, like good and bad players when they are calm. I respect the rules and know them. I try to bring more members here all the time so we can have more fun. I like website's to be organized Smile

Thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro


Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 am

bu- bu- but you're in EPIC clan...you kids suck balls
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 am

Eden wrote:
bu- bu- but you're in EPIC clan...you kids suck balls

That's an example of something I won't post.
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro


Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 am

»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro wrote:
Eden wrote:
bu- bu- but you're in EPIC clan...you kids suck balls

That's an example of something I won't post.

also an example of why u can never be a mod, no balls.
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Eden wrote:
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro wrote:
Eden wrote:
bu- bu- but you're in EPIC clan...you kids suck balls

That's an example of something I won't post.

also an example of why u can never be a mod, no balls.

Agreed. Request denied.
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
Eden wrote:
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro wrote:
Eden wrote:
bu- bu- but you're in EPIC clan...you kids suck balls

That's an example of something I won't post.

also an example of why u can never be a mod, no balls.

Agreed. Request denied.
Raped . DENIED FUCKK OUTTA HERE
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Pimp wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:
Eden wrote:
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro wrote:
Eden wrote:
bu- bu- but you're in EPIC clan...you kids suck balls

That's an example of something I won't post.

also an example of why u can never be a mod, no balls.

Agreed. Request denied.
Raped . DENIED FUCKK OUTTA HERE


i lol'd xD
Back to top Go down
Crown
Decent
Decent


Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 am

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry Pro, but Eden got you pretty good lol!
Back to top Go down
BtxY



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 pm

ur a faggot
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:49 pm

BtxY wrote:
ur a faggot

Yeah what he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pro posting to be mod.   

Back to top Go down
 
Pro posting to be mod.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Problems posting
» international posting from mattycollector

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Halo Trial Lounge :: Player Resumes-
Jump to: