Pro

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Fuck the Lakers.
Back to top Go down
ToNic
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Celtics attempted 26 free throws.. the lakers attempted 41.. get your facts straight before you say anything, Refs where horrible on both sides not just one. Also i want the celtics to win but i think the lakers will.. If i had to pick i would say lakers in 6-7, i just feel the lakers are fresher and more skilled but thats just my opinion. However go celtics Smile
Back to top Go down
Eastbay
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm

yeah i agree with tonics, you are retarded if you think the ref's gave the celtics that game.... bcuz the ref's were on lakers side whole 1st and 2nd and part of 3rd.... 4th was when they started calling the fouls good, just the 1 with garnet and gazol YES it was out on garnet... but who cares? its not like lakers were gonna go any where.... RONDO AND ALLEN AT WERK SON, you seen HOW DAT NIGGA RONDO STRIP DA BALL FROM KOBE AND FISHER, GTFO 2RAW!!!! AND ALLEN WITH eight 3 POINTERS, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!
Back to top Go down
con xD
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 pm

of course the calls were bad on both sides but if you guys even fucking watched the game you would have seen the horrible calls made over and over against the lakers. lets see ray allen do that again. ray allen had to break a finals record and kobe, odom, and artest had to have an awful night in order for the celtics to win. fluke? yes.
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Eastbay wrote:
yeah i agree with tonics, you are retarded if you think the ref's gave the celtics that game.... bcuz the ref's were on lakers side whole 1st and 2nd and part of 3rd.... 4th was when they started calling the fouls good, just the 1 with garnet and gazol YES it was out on garnet... but who cares? its not like lakers were gonna go any where.... RONDO AND ALLEN AT WERK SON, you seen HOW DAT NIGGA RONDO STRIP DA BALL FROM KOBE AND FISHER, GTFO 2RAW!!!! AND ALLEN WITH eight 3 POINTERS, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

He said it all in a much classier way then I could ever have possibly done. Go get ur diaper changed with ur favorite dick Kobe all you lakers fans. ^_^ THE CELTS HERE NOW KIDS.
Back to top Go down
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Pickle =SA= wrote:
Eastbay wrote:

He said it all in a much classier way then I could ever have possibly done. Go get ur diaper changed with ur favorite dick Kobe all you lakers fans. ^_^ THE CELTS HERE NOW KIDS.

I love you pickle.
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am

Pickle and eastb....UMAD ?
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
zoot'd

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Um LAKERS. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Riku

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:06 pm

♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS wrote:
Fuck the Lakers.

Fuck You.
Back to top Go down
comik
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

LOLTHEYMAD
im posting this as i watch celtics get raped by lakers Smile
Back to top Go down
ToNic
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 am

comik wrote:
LOLTHEYMAD

ye even tho im a celtics fan ive watched everygame in the series an i can tell the lakers are the better team. Celtics are just passed there prime besides rondo, this might b the last successful year they have with ray allen paul pierce an kg.. all who are doing terrible this post season besides ray allen in one game. I still got lakers in 6-7, even if the celtics did win the next two games at home it is dam near impossible to eliminate the lakers on there home court, i think trying to eliminate the lakers on there home court would be harder to do then trying to eliminate any team in any sport. Anyways it was a good season an i am satisfied with the outcome
Back to top Go down
con xD
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 am

DANG RAY ALLEN 0-14 BRO
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 am

ToNic wrote:
comik wrote:
LOLTHEYMAD

ye even tho im a celtics fan ive watched everygame in the series an i can tell the lakers are the better team. Celtics are just passed there prime besides rondo, this might b the last successful year they have with ray allen paul pierce an kg.. all who are doing terrible this post season besides ray allen in one game. I still got lakers in 6-7, even if the celtics did win the next two games at home it is dam near impossible to eliminate the lakers on there home court, i think trying to eliminate the lakers on there home court would be harder to do then trying to eliminate any team in any sport. Anyways it was a good season an i am satisfied with the outcome
fuck up and stop writing big paragraphs
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

lakers were the best when it was kobe and shaq side by side, back when i was into basketball
Back to top Go down
`Censor!
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Lakers bitches cheers XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAKERS ARE THE BEST   

Back to top Go down

LAKERS ARE THE BEST
Page 1 of 1