Pro

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:53 pm

why you mad man? tell me why you mad.
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 pm

@Fuckstick(Killaboi): I basically called you a bitch ↓, and your best defense was "umad?" lol GG bitch.

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
LOL first look whose talkin...

Lol um okay, I'm pretty shure I don't take orders from anyone, but alright, and also considering you talk like a bitch too; but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
®³»KiLLaBøi
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:26 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
@Fuckstick(Killaboi): I basically called you a bitch ↓, and your best defense was "umad?" lol GG bitch.

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:

Lol um okay, I'm pretty shure I don't take orders from anyone, but alright, and also considering you talk like a bitch too; but that's just my opinion.

Guess what? I got a life instead of talking to immature no life kid, all who does is look through different forums and try to get an opportunity at who to swear at. So, I suggest you should just commit suicide since Your existence is nothing in this world.
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 pm

®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:

Guess what? I got a life instead of talking to immature no life kid, all who does is look through different forums and try to get an opportunity at who to swear at. So, I suggest you should just commit suicide since Your existence is nothing in this world.

BOTH OF U STFU!

MY E-DICK IS BIGGER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:

BOTH OF U STFU!

MY E-DICK IS BIGGER!!!

mmmk....
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 pm

®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:

Lol I got more of a life than you do kid. Look at you trying to sound all smart, but still doesn't change that fact that you are a bitch, who plays Halo all day; day in and day out. I suggest you go suck a dick like the bitch you are.
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Well boat dio actually has a point . its a GAME you dont gotta ask permission to play it . and if u think thts ur best lineup what about the others is that fair to just leave em out . this is why r3 is dead, and once again YOU DONT ASK TO PLAY A GAME dont take it all serious and boss the lower rank members around and boat you kno i love you <3 no homo but im just saying no offense
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 am

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:

Lol I got more of a life than you do kid. Look at you trying to sound all smart, but still doesn't change that fact that you are a bitch, who plays Halo all day; day in and day out. I suggest you go suck a dick like the bitch you are.

I got the biggest quote nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   

Back to top Go down

iG VS R3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Proof of Victory :: Screen shot or videos-
Jump to: