HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 iG VS R3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iG·Wondakid



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Won 1st game



2nd game they forfeit
Back to top Go down
iG· skruffy
Decent
Decent


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:27 pm

This is Xpired/Radec leaving.

Back to top Go down
®³»KiLLaBøi
Decent
Decent


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Proof that it's HTU ?
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 pm

It was.. you know you guys only capped because it was 2v1 dont get too happy Wink ill rm you anytime.
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 27
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.

Stfu, Mortal would take a dump on you, and no you wouldn't kick anyone without Locke's say.
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 27
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.

Stfu, Mortal would take a dump on you, and no you wouldn't kick anyone without Locke's say.

Maybe a year ago he would but he hasn't played regularly for months and even said in his intro "will only play if REALLY needed by r3." And I love Xpired but hes got no business asking for an HTU, especially when hes grabbing a rust bucket for a partner. Yes, you're right I wouldn't kick anyone without consulting Locke, but apparently my previous attempts to resolve this situation failed, so I needed to send a stronger message.

I missed you trolling all of my posts
wb <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:
®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.

Stfu, Mortal would take a dump on you, and no you wouldn't kick anyone without Locke's say.

especially when hes grabbing a rust bucket for a partner...
I missed you trolling all of my posts
wb <3

First off lol that first part made me laugh, and second off I never did troll your posts so... yeeaah IDK where you got that from. scratch
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 pm

LOL boat...
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 27
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Quote :
Dio Edit: Seems like VV knows his shit, so Boat do me a favor, go fuck yourself.

Quote :
One word: Bad.

Theres more but I don't feel like digging for it.

and ily Mortal
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:32 pm

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Quote :
Dio Edit: Seems like VV knows his shit, so Boat do me a favor, go fuck yourself.

Quote :
One word: Bad.

Theres more but I don't feel like digging for it.

and ily Mortal

That doesn't prove that I troll your posts, that just proves that I like to roast the shit outta you.
Back to top Go down
jin111



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:07 am

diox1d3 wrote:
®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Quote :
Dio Edit: Seems like VV knows his shit, so Boat do me a favor, go fuck yourself.

Quote :
One word: Bad.

Theres more but I don't feel like digging for it.

and ily Mortal

That doesn't prove that I troll your posts, that just proves that I like to roast the shit outta you.

Nah, it just proves that you've become an arrogant prick ever since you left/got kicked from r3 and that you have too much time on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Eastbay
Decent
Decent
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:46 am

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.


LOL srsly.. you gotta ask permision to HTU ??? LOL wtf is dis, its seems like " hey mami and daddy, can we pwease pway outside, pweaty pwease wid a chewy on tawp" lmao
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:06 am

Eastbay wrote:
®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.


LOL srsly.. you gotta ask permision to HTU ??? LOL wtf is dis, its seems like " hey mami and daddy, can we pwease pway outside, pweaty pwease wid a chewy on tawp" lmao

Haha that's just what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
®³»KiLLaBøi
Decent
Decent


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Eastbay wrote:
®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.


LOL srsly.. you gotta ask permision to HTU ??? LOL wtf is dis, its seems like " hey mami and daddy, can we pwease pway outside, pweaty pwease wid a chewy on tawp" lmao

It's called respect to the clan... which is not in your word dictionary.
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm

®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
Eastbay wrote:
®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.


LOL srsly.. you gotta ask permision to HTU ??? LOL wtf is dis, its seems like " hey mami and daddy, can we pwease pway outside, pweaty pwease wid a chewy on tawp" lmao

It's called respect to the clan... which is not in your word dictionary.

Yeah cause we ain't wittle bitches.
Back to top Go down
®³»KiLLaBøi
Decent
Decent


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
Eastbay wrote:
®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Seriously

I will kick the next pair of r3 who plays an HTU klan war without asking permission first. You have all been told MULTIPLE TIMES.


LOL srsly.. you gotta ask permision to HTU ??? LOL wtf is dis, its seems like " hey mami and daddy, can we pwease pway outside, pweaty pwease wid a chewy on tawp" lmao

It's called respect to the clan... which is not in your word dictionary.

Yeah cause we ain't wittle bitches.

LOL first look whose talkin...
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 27
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 am

Killaboi don't even bother arguing with Dio. Its like trying to have a conversation with an automated brick wall that spews back random variations of the phrase "LOL R3 USED TO BE GUD BUT NOW IT SUCKS"
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 am

®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
LOL first look whose talkin...

Lol um okay, I'm pretty shure I don't take orders from anyone, but alright, and also considering you talk like a bitch too; but that's just my opinion.




®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Killaboi don't even bother arguing with Dio. Its like trying to have a conversation with an automated brick wall that spews back random variations of the phrase "LOL R3 USED TO BE GUD BUT NOW IT SUCKS"

Random variations? You got my words twisted up homie, I do not need to randomize variations of the quote "R3 used to be good, but now it sucks" when I can just flat out say that fucking phrase. And I have yet to say that exact phrase when the first time/ and only time I used it was in a reply for the "Legendary Clans" thread. GG cunt. king


P.S.: Goddamn I just like to roast the shit outta you motherfuckers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:08 am

Let's all be friends..
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro


Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 27
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 am

diox1d3"x1d3 wrote:
Random variations? You got my words twisted up homie, I do not need to randomize variations of the quote "R3 used to be good, but now it sucks" when I can just flat out say that fucking phrase. And I have yet to say that exact phrase when the first time/ and only time I used it was in a reply for the "Legendary Clans" thread. GG cunt. king


P.S.: Goddamn I just like to roast the shit outta you motherfuckers. Very Happy

If you want me to go digging through your intro/farewells on the r3 site I'm pretty sure I can find quite a few more examples of this.

mortal wrote:
Let's all be friends..

We are. It turns me on when Dio talks dirty to me. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 pm

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
mortal wrote:
Let's all be friends..

We are. It turns me on when Dio talks dirty to me. drunken

Yeah same here.
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 pm

lammmme! come on u call this trial trash talk??? lets bring it up a notch!

Boat vs Dio....Readdddddy GO!
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
zoot'd



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Re-Dick-Less
Back to top Go down
®³»KiLLaBøi
Decent
Decent


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
®³»KiLLaBøi wrote:
LOL first look whose talkin...

Lol um okay, I'm pretty shure I don't take orders from anyone, but alright, and also considering you talk like a bitch too; but that's just my opinion.




®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
Killaboi don't even bother arguing with Dio. Its like trying to have a conversation with an automated brick wall that spews back random variations of the phrase "LOL R3 USED TO BE GUD BUT NOW IT SUCKS"

Random variations? You got my words twisted up homie, I do not need to randomize variations of the quote "R3 used to be good, but now it sucks" when I can just flat out say that fucking phrase. And I have yet to say that exact phrase when the first time/ and only time I used it was in a reply for the "Legendary Clans" thread. GG cunt. king


P.S.: Goddamn I just like to roast the shit outta you motherfuckers. Very Happy

umad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: iG VS R3   

Back to top Go down
 
iG VS R3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Proof of Victory :: Screen shot or videos-
Jump to: