HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Prome caught cheating in his own league

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Conversation ended: Sun, Jun 06 13:43:22 2010
Conversation started between +NP+ Fiasco and =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: Sun, Jun 06 13:43:32 2010
[13:43] +NP+ Fiasco: i got chat logs
[13:43] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: u can save
[13:43] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: as many chat logs
[13:43] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: as u want
[13:43] +NP+ Fiasco: dude
[13:43] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: and prove ur case
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: u get hood to ring as pickle
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: to locke and valen
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: and ur banning us for lanning
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: really
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: nope he was
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: how about i just strike back
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: in =SA= at the time
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: and the rule about using real name wasn't out yet
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: it was teh first kw
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: and he uses pickles name
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: yea it was
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: yes
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: nope
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: i made sure
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: i wasn't breaking any rules
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: he wasn't ringing
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: cuz he was in SA
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: and the rule for
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: using ur real name
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: and hood wasnt even registered
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: wasn't out until
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: in beginning
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: people complained
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: ok then
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: match is void
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: ok then
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: if u can prove
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: match is void
[13:44] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: that he wasn't registered
[13:44] +NP+ Fiasco: ok cool
[13:45] +NP+ Fiasco: go check his registered date
[13:45] +NP+ Fiasco: and the date u posted ass
[13:45] +NP+ Fiasco: ss*
[13:45] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: well either way
[13:45] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: idc about that match
[13:45] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: it's u and acidic
[13:45] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: we're talking about
[13:45] =SA=Prome [ HTU Admin]: <Disconnected from server>
Conversation ended: Sun, Jun 06 13:45:50 2010

These are the matches he cheated on
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com/screen-shot-or-videos-f7/sa-defeated-sk-t118.htm

Punishment will never be disclosed because it's HIS league.
Hood was never on =SA='s clan list either
doesn't matter if he was registered or not,
it's part of the rules to have no alias and those who break the rules get banned
but it's his corrupt league so have fun playing in it
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:04 pm

First of all, Hood was in =SA= at that time. So you can't hold him accountable for ringing.

2nd, yes he did use pickle's name because he did not want people to know it was him, and we have already punished people for using unregistered names during kws. And that is simply to void the match, as we have done so on many occasions for GT and -sk-.

3rd, Name one thing i did that was unfair since HTU. Stop trying to legitimize your cheating and pay the time for the crime.




Last, I have been nothing but totally fair and just since HTU. All decision are made by all admins, me, valen, locke, spawnz together. And not by me alone. Clearly you do not have the maturity to be an admin yet. I'm sorry for making that mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
First of all, Hood was in =SA= at that time. So you can't hold him accountable for ringing.

2nd, yes he did use pickle's name because he did not want people to know it was him, and we have already punished people for using unregistered names during kws. And that is simply to void the match, as we have done so on many occasions for GT and -sk-.

3rd, Name one thing i did that was unfair since HTU. Stop trying to legitimize your cheating and pay the time for the crime.




Last, I have been nothing but totally fair and just since HTU. All decision are made by all admins, me, valen, locke, spawnz together. And not by me alone. Clearly you do not have the maturity to be an admin yet. I'm sorry for making that mistake.

you were fully aware of your own rules and still decided to break them.
so why isn't our match just voided if we broke a rule?
your decisions are biased because you were the one in the match, humiliated by defeat so you decide to ban us and void your own matches you cheated on.
and i already named 1 thing u did that was unfair
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Fiasco wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
First of all, Hood was in =SA= at that time. So you can't hold him accountable for ringing.

2nd, yes he did use pickle's name because he did not want people to know it was him, and we have already punished people for using unregistered names during kws. And that is simply to void the match, as we have done so on many occasions for GT and -sk-.

3rd, Name one thing i did that was unfair since HTU. Stop trying to legitimize your cheating and pay the time for the crime.




Last, I have been nothing but totally fair and just since HTU. All decision are made by all admins, me, valen, locke, spawnz together. And not by me alone. Clearly you do not have the maturity to be an admin yet. I'm sorry for making that mistake.

you were fully aware of your own rules and still decided to break them.
so why isn't our match just voided if we broke a rule?
your decisions are biased because you were the one in the match, humiliated by defeat so you decide to ban us and void your own matches you cheated on.
and i already named 1 thing u did that was unfair


In response to your reply:

1. As I said, Hood wasn't ringing for =SA=, he was =SA=. So the only crime he commited was NOT using his registered name on site. And the rules clearly states for that offense: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a reminder players who participate in HTU klan wars must be registered and use their registered names, or the match will not count towards ranking and the points will not be distributed to player rankings. Also, all HTU members are required to introduce themselves in Player Registration, or the match will be void. Thank you.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com/clan-war-rules-f11/clan-war-rules-t153.htm


And why are you banned instead of just void the match? Again, because the rule clearly states here "Team Switching and Lanning during official HTU 1 vs 1 or klan matches is considered cheating." http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com/introduction-and-rules-f1/intro-and-rules-t2.htm

Hence, your accusation of me being biased has been proven wrong. I did everything by the book, and my evidence is provided above.

Last, if i really were biased, i'd ban you and acidic already, but i haven't because I need to discuss this case with locke and rest of admins first to give you a fair trial.

Instead of pleading guilty, you are here attempting to alter the truth and avoid the inevitable fact that Acidic lanned during an official HTU kw. That does not bode well for your punishment.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast


Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 24
Location : Houston

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:
First of all, Hood was in =SA= at that time. So you can't hold him accountable for ringing.

2nd, yes he did use pickle's name because he did not want people to know it was him, and we have already punished people for using unregistered names during kws. And that is simply to void the match, as we have done so on many occasions for GT and -sk-.

3rd, Name one thing i did that was unfair since HTU. Stop trying to legitimize your cheating and pay the time for the crime.




Last, I have been nothing but totally fair and just since HTU. All decision are made by all admins, me, valen, locke, spawnz together. And not by me alone. Clearly you do not have the maturity to be an admin yet. I'm sorry for making that mistake.

you were fully aware of your own rules and still decided to break them.
so why isn't our match just voided if we broke a rule?
your decisions are biased because you were the one in the match, humiliated by defeat so you decide to ban us and void your own matches you cheated on.
and i already named 1 thing u did that was unfair


In response to your reply:

1. As I said, Hood wasn't ringing for =SA=, he was =SA=. So the only crime he commited was NOT using his registered name on site. And the rules clearly states for that offense: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a reminder players who participate in HTU klan wars must be registered and use their registered names, or the match will not count towards ranking and the points will not be distributed to player rankings. Also, all HTU members are required to introduce themselves in Player Registration, or the match will be void. Thank you.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com/clan-war-rules-f11/clan-war-rules-t153.htm


And why are you banned instead of just void the match? Again, because the rule clearly states here "Team Switching and Lanning during official HTU 1 vs 1 or klan matches is considered cheating." http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com/introduction-and-rules-f1/intro-and-rules-t2.htm

Hence, your accusation of me being biased has been proven wrong. I did everything by the book, and my evidence is provided above.

Last, if i really were biased, i'd ban you and acidic already, but i haven't because I need to discuss this case with locke and rest of admins first to give you a fair trial.

Instead of pleading guilty, you are here attempting to alter the truth and avoid the inevitable fact that Acidic lanned during an official HTU kw. That does not bode well for your punishment.

Thank you.



Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Quote :
Instead of pleading guilty, you are here attempting to alter the truth and avoid the inevitable fact that Acidic lanned during an official HTU kw. That does not bode well for your punishment.

Thank you.

i did plead guilty and now you're being biased for giving me a more severe punishment for trying to defend myself
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 pm

I can't give you the punishment myself. All of this, what you said on thread and xfire will be used to judge your punishment by admins in the trial.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

i didnt lan and i still get banned
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 pm

the punishment shouldn't be more than 3 days. But again i have to discuss with rest of admins first.
Back to top Go down
http://halotrialunited.forumsmotion.com
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 pm

so why am i gettin banned for not lanning
Back to top Go down
Valen
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : SF bay area, Cali

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Fiasco wrote:
so why am i gettin banned for not lanning

Fiasco, at HTU, we imply innocent until proven guilty. The only reason we would ban you for playing that game, is if you knew acidic was lanning, and you still played the game.

So fiasco, did you know acidic was lanning at the time of the game?
Back to top Go down
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

nah i didnt know he was lanning until after the match but prome said "admit he was lanning now or get banned" and i said w/e ok hes lanning and prome still banned me
Back to top Go down
Hood!
Decent
Decent
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 pm

so now this game is a court system word

everyone kill urself
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Get off your asses and go outside.
Back to top Go down
{IS}Kenshin



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 am

What's that, crazy beard man?



That's right:






P.S. - Prome u spelled embraces wrong.. I thought azns were good at spelling?
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Ban me that was me hosting.
Back to top Go down
jin111



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 am

mortal wrote:
Get off your asses and go outside.


Very well said...very well said indeed. I feel like im watching a fucking soap opera.

Thank you. <<<----hahahhahah
Back to top Go down
{HE}ViPeR



Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:26 am

Uhm yeh....in my opinion Prome u are in the wrong for trying to cover urself up. i know ur admin but in my opinion i would want an honest admin but idk thats prolly just me.
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast


Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 25
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:51 pm

{HE}ViPeR wrote:
Uhm yeh....in my opinion Prome u are in the wrong for trying to cover urself up. i know ur admin but in my opinion i would want an honest admin but idk thats prolly just me.

Yeah Idk thats prolly why you're gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Prome caught cheating in his own league   

Back to top Go down
 
Prome caught cheating in his own league
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Champions League Tournament ~ Sign - IN ~
» SCCT Super League II
» SCCT Book Super League I
» SWCR Champions-League 2011 with 40 moves in 150 minutes started!
» SWCR Champions-League 2011, 40 / 150 started Jan. 10th, 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: CAUGHT CHEATING! :: Caught Cheating!-
Jump to: