HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 `ep~ Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fearlol
Decent
Decent


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: `ep~ Recruiting   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:45 pm

xfires : noxja , fear213 , shivkills


need 1-2 more cappers and 2-3 killers hit us up ( not pimp tho imma take that out l8r XD )
Back to top Go down
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 pm

noxja..? r u unk havoc?
Back to top Go down
fearlol
Decent
Decent


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 am

#enL!ght wrote:
noxja..? r u unk havoc?
knaux is nox and yes thats unk noxja if were going to start a post war can we please avoid it lol
Back to top Go down
knaux
Decent
Decent
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 25
Location : KenTuckY!

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 am

Xfire=Havoc1337


Yeah, Im uNk`Havoc.

Dont Start Beef.
Back to top Go down
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 pm

knaux wrote:
Xfire=Havoc1337


Yeah, Im uNk`Havoc.

Dont Start Beef.

haha nah i wouldnt, you already know who I am.. keep it on the dl
Back to top Go down
b1ame



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 am

#enL!ght wrote:
knaux wrote:
Xfire=Havoc1337


Yeah, Im uNk`Havoc.

Dont Start Beef.

haha nah i wouldnt, you already know who I am.. keep it on the dl

so does everyone else who plays trial.
Back to top Go down
knaux
Decent
Decent
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 25
Location : KenTuckY!

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 am

aightt, back2oldtimes ;P
Back to top Go down
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

b1ame wrote:
#enL!ght wrote:
knaux wrote:
Xfire=Havoc1337


Yeah, Im uNk`Havoc.

Dont Start Beef.

haha nah i wouldnt, you already know who I am.. keep it on the dl

so does everyone else who plays trial.

keep thinkin that xD
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Wtf matt if ur gonna kick me kick me now faggot
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast


Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Im better than half ur roster on xfire rosterr
Back to top Go down
fearlol
Decent
Decent


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 pm

#enL!ght wrote:
b1ame wrote:
#enL!ght wrote:
knaux wrote:
Xfire=Havoc1337


Yeah, Im uNk`Havoc.

Dont Start Beef.

haha nah i wouldnt, you already know who I am.. keep it on the dl

so does everyone else who plays trial.

keep thinkin that xD

i know why u r noob stop denying it when i xfire u f@g<3
Back to top Go down
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 pm

fearlol wrote:
#enL!ght wrote:
b1ame wrote:
#enL!ght wrote:
knaux wrote:
Xfire=Havoc1337


Yeah, Im uNk`Havoc.

Dont Start Beef.

haha nah i wouldnt, you already know who I am.. keep it on the dl

so does everyone else who plays trial.

keep thinkin that xD

i know why u r noob stop denying it when i xfire u f@g<3

wait u talken to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: `ep~ Recruiting   

Back to top Go down
 
`ep~ Recruiting
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dojoearth recruiting new pupils
» Shunpei''s Dojo ~ Currently Recruiting New Trainee
» Pirates Clan : Recruiting Members!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Clan Registration-
Jump to: